State of the Sector - Our Annual Sector Stocktake of the Issues
A highlight of Constructive, our annual update on the key issues and opportunities facing the sector. This year's survey is informed by over 1,000 participants, drawn across both supply and demand sides of the sector. We hear about what's keeping sector leaders awake at night, and if those concerns are the same as for their customers. A can’t miss session.
Watch the State of the Sector Video here.
- David Kelly, Chief Executive, Registered Master Builders Association
- Dan McGuinness, Director, LT McGuinness
- Brett Russell, Managing Director, Russell Group of Companies
- Judith Taylor, President, Te Kāhui Whaihanga New Zealand Institute of Architects
- Alex Waldren, National Director, Industry Policy, Master Builders Australia
This year, we have developed a more extensive report outlining the challenges and opportunities that the sector faces, including comments from sector leaders. It’s an informative read and one I hope you all find a valuable take away from Constructive. You can read it here.